Sorry, this job has expired.
Heron Pointe Health and Rehabilitation is a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family... a place to get better, a place for living. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services!
• Offering New Wage Scale
• Extra Pay with shift differential on 3-11pm, 11pm-7am
• Plus additional shift differential paid for Weekend Hours
• New Grads Welcome and Company Sponsored CNA Classes coming in June!
• Our Clinical Teams utilize our state-of-the-art Electronic Records Systems
Seeking talented compassionate licensed Certified Nursing Assistants CNAs (FT, PT and PRN openings available).
* Meet with our Care Center Team
* We invite you to talk with one of our recruiters today
* Click Apply now for immediate consideration
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. We offer you the opportunity to enjoy the strength of a large corporation, plus also enjoy the benefits of a small company feel!
Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of "Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands" that really make the difference.
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant
• NEW GRADS WELCOME!
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated, positive individuals who are eager to serve others.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
• Multitude of opportunities for career advancement and personal growth including Consulate University!
• We provide a Mentor Program and endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
8 Hour Shifts Available - Mornings, Evenings, or Nights
Full time, Part time, PRN
* Please complete our Quick Apply to learn more and we will explore together if we would be a match for your career needs, interests and growth plan... Thank you!